Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweatshirts with a hint of glam

While combing the stores this weekend for anything NOT part of the new Spring line (hello people, it's still 18 degrees and snowing!), I came across a winter trend that I must have missed along the way.  I am loving the fact that virtually every piece of clothing this winter was bedazzled, sequined, and covered in glitter.  But somehow, I missed the fact that sweatshirts were included in the mix.  

I picked up one of these cool sweatshirts at the Gap.  No sleeves, long enough to wear over leggings, with jeweled shoulders.  Sounds ugly but trust me, it's fabulous.

For all you crafty fashionistas, this trend is especially fun and cheap, since it entails taking an old sweatshirt and detail it with sequins, rhinestones, lace, and whatever else that may glam it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment