Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Flakiness

The winter has officially beat me.  My skin is dry, I have permanent hat hair, my lips are literally cracking apart, and well, I'm cold.  Complaining aside, I am on the rampage for products to cut down on the winter blues.  Here are some of my favs so far:

Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream Starter Kit - complete with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer



Smiths Rosebud Salve - good for dry, chapped lips and hands


Ponds Cold Cream - tried and true, one of my Grandma's favorites



Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask - drugstore favorite, cheap and does the trick



Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Coconut oil!!! Im serious. Plus you smell like the tropics and who doesn't want that when you can see your breath inside the house? And you can make your own scrub with that and some sugar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally went out and bought the neutrogena hair mask after I saw this, love it!

    ReplyDelete